On this page...
Licensees are responsible for meeting all licensure requirements and should review the rules carefully and frequently.Back to top
You can renew your license up to 60 days before your current license expires.
Renewal notifications will be emailed to your email address on file with the board at 60, 50, 40 and 30 days prior to the license expiration date. Renew your license early to avoid a late fee or lapse in licensure. All continuing education requirements must be completed pior to license renewal.Back to top
Laws & Rules
Laws. Laws are contained in the Iowa Code. They are enacted by the Iowa Legislature and provide statutory authority to the professional licensure boards.
Rules. The professional licensure boards adopt rules to interpret and implement the Iowa Code. Administrative rules have the force and effect of law.
- Chapter 41 -- Licensure of Chiropractic Physicians
- Chapter 42 -- Colleges for Chiropractic Physicians
- Chapter 43 -- Practice of Chiropractic Physicians
- Chapter 44 -- Continuing Education for Chiropractic Physicians
- Chapter 45 -- Discipline for Chiropractic Physicians