Apply online for an acupuncture license in Iowa.
Apply or Renew Online
The acupuncture application is completed and submitted online through the board’s online services website.
Include Required Documents
- An Authorization for Release of Personal Information form, signed and dated and returned to the board
- Verification of Licensure/Registration form(s) from the appropriate regulatory authority in every jurisdiction that an applicant has ever practiced acupuncture, sent directly from the regulatory authority to the board
- The NCCAOM score report verification form submitted directly to the board by the NCCAOM
- An official statement from the NCCAOM that the applicant holds current active status as a diplomate in NCCAOM
- An official statement showing successful completion of a course in clean needle technique approved by the NCCAOM
Application fee is $345.00 ($300/application; $45/background check).