How to apply for a third party agency modular structure approval.

Apply for Modular Structure Third Party Agency Approval

  1. Complete the Application for Approval Third Party Agency Modular Structure.
  2. Mail the completed form to the department.

Contact Manufactured Modular Housing Program

Mail COMPLETED application packets to the department.