On this page...
This page reflects the online application process for individuals and firms who wish to initially apply for or renew a certification for the following:
- Lead Safe Renovator
- Lead Abatement Contractor
- Lead Abatement Worker
- Lead Project Designer
- Lead Sampling Technician
- Lead Inspector Risk Assessor
- EBL Lead Inspector Risk Assessor
- Lead Professional Firms
- Lead Professional Training Provider
- Learn how to create an A&A account
- Retrieve your password
- For assistance, call the Division of Information Technology Help Desk: 515-281-5703 or 1-800-532-1174.
Lead Professional Training Provider
- Training Provider Zoom Meeting from 9/6/17 (YouTube link)
- Registering a Lead Certification Class with AMANDA
- Rostering Students to Your Training Program
- Documenting Student's Completion of a Course
- Uploading Student's Photo
For information on how to become a Lead Professional Training Provider, please contact 1-800-972-2026.Back to top
For more information about the Lead Professional Certification program please contact the program staff at 1-800-972-2026.
For assistance navigating the Licensing System, please contact the Help Desk at 855-824-4357 or email ADPEREHreg@idph.iowa.gov.
Back to top