Back to top

Name Changes:

Name changes can only be submitted in writing by email, fax, or mailing in. Online or phone name changes are not accepted. 

Back to top

Address Changes:

Licensees can submit changes in writing, by email, or fax.

By the terms of the Nurse License Compact law, the board must have a physical address of residence.  For this reason, an employment address is not acceptable in the license record. Licensees with a PO Box can set it as the mailing address but must still list their physical residence.

Back to top

How to Submit Your Request

Name and address change requests must include:

  • your license number
  • current full name
  • previous full name

The licensee can enter address changes through the IBON Online Services. To do so, choose β€œLicensing Services," then click "Update Contact Information.”  Licensees can also update their phone number and email address from this page.

For questions, please email us at:

Back to top